Currently offering complementary membership to build a dense community quickly.
Gain more customers
All partners are rewarded for purchasing within the community.
Move idle stock and improve employee productivity.
Grow your network
Increase exposure to inter-state clients and like-minded locals.
Increase leads, make deals, reduce wastage and save money.
Why Lavish Loyalty®?
The two most common wishes for any business; gain new customers and retain them.
Marketing is expensive; social media takes time but Lavish Loyalty® answers both of these wishes by design.
Lavish Loyalty® creates incentive for partners to purchase within the community and grow in support of each other.
Partners gain new loyal customers and save money on personal and business expenses.
It works both ways®
Membership on us
Complementary membership for life.
Free access to sensational networking tools and decentralised loyalty systemFREE for life *Offer valid for a limited time only
In the future new partners will happily pay a monthly subscription fee but not you if you join today.Grow Your Network Today
Web app makes the platform easy to access on smartphone devices.
Virtual Member Card
One loyalty card generated on your mobile device can be used to redeem discounts from all partcipating partners.
Simply check that the date on the virtual member card is the current date to prove validity.
All the tools you need to find other partners, make deals, exchange referrals, barter and promote loyal interactions.
Removes the barriers of distance and communication. Potential benefits are only limited by the imagination of the community.
Example Use Cases
- Christine (a hairdresser) finds Jessie (a business that specialises in pedicures currently working from home) using the platform search. Christine offers Jessie to work from her salon. Now the salon is able to offer a unique service (getting a pedicure while getting a haircut) differentiating from her competition. Both benefit from gaining more customers.
- Geoff needs to travel by car from Townsville to Brisbane and needs to stop somewhere for a sleep on the way. He types Mackay accommodation in the search and finds a motel. The motel's profile page has a link to their website where Geoff makes a booking. Geoff receives a discount on his stay and the motel receives a new customer they may not have had without their Lavish Loyalty partnership.
- Julie owns a digital design business and is able to do all her work remotely. She recognised that Lavish Loyalty partners are all her target market when she made her decision to join. After joining Julie began to receive more requests from inter-state business owners as a result of her Lavish Loyalty partnership.
- Angela owns a restaurant and needs to get it treated for pests. She searches pest in the search and finds a local pest control business owned by Tom. On inspection of Tom's profile page she can see they are open to bartering so Angela offers Tom a free family meal in exchage for the pest treatment using the platform messaging system. Tom sometimes has staff sitting at the office waiting for their next job so he accepts the offer and sends one of those idle staff to do the job. Angela therefore pays for the service using the cost of her produce as opposed to profit from it improving cash-flow. Tom gets a free family meal improving quality of life while gaining a new loyal customer and reducing idle labour.
- Andrew would be classed as an early adopter and does what he can to get the most benefit from the platform. He refers business owners he already knows to the platform and reaches out to many local business owners on the platform and builds a relationship. He gains many more loyal customers. He receives discounts every day when he buys coffee, gets his lawn mowed, pool cleaned, house cleaned, buys meat, fruit and veg, takes his pets to the vet, eats out at restaurants etc. He has improved his quality of life, improved his cash-flow and the value of his business has increased as a result of his Lavish Loyalty partnership.
Travel and Accommodation
*Fictional examples based on the founders' vision of mass adoption.
Barefoot Reflexology Townsville is a Holistic Reflexology and body massage service. Currently offering $10 off for any service to Lavish Loyalty partners.
Complete pool servicing. Cleaning, maintenance and installation taken care of, keeping the water safe for you and your family. Currently offering their first service free to Lavish Loyalty partners.
Provides top quality Bookkeeping, Accounting and Taxation services by qualified bookkeepers, accountants and tax agents. Able to work remotely. Currently offering a 15% discount to Lavish Loyalty partners.
Australian Branding Agency Specialising in Marketing, Brand Awareness & Representation. Currently offering Artwork Design & Manipulation - Half Price For First Order, 10% Off Clothing Including Branding Options, 10% Off All Paper & Board Printing, 15% Off All Signage/Wide Format Printing to Lavish Loyalty partners.
Mortgage Broker dealing in all aspects of Residential Lending along with Car Loans and Personal Loans. Currently offering $25.00 Gift Vouchers per $100,000 in new loans to Lavish Loyalty partners.
Website conversion and SEO expert. Offering a detailed website conversion analysis and report including actionable steps that can be taken to immediately improve website success rate and able to work remotely.